Monday, January 13, 2014

I love you ERIC CARLE

I started Harsha’s reading journey with Mr.Eric Carle. Below are the favorites and how my kid reacted to each of them.
Let start with the books he absolutely loved


































































































Harsha memorized these book in no time. He would look at the next image and was able to say exactly what would come in the next page. He was so excited that he could read…ALMOST
He loved to say “Wanna Fight”. He especially liked the narration from Mr.7 Yea!

The Books that I liked more than him





































There are many more that I have not mentioned here. Check them out for sure,

  • The Tiny Seed
  • From Head to Toe
  • Opposites
  • The very quiet cricket
  • A House for Hermit Crab
  • Mister Seahorse
  • Draw me a Star
  • Rooster off to see the world
  • I see a song
  • The secret birthday message
  • Have you seen my cat
  • Where are you going? To see my friend
  • Friends
  • Hello, Red Fox
  • The Honeybee and the Robber
  • Up, Up, Up I go



No comments:

Post a Comment