Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Its a Kids Book - But there a big message for us adults too

The Mixed Up Chameleon 

Many a times my child would want everything that everyone else would have. Its not only annoying but growing up with such an attitude can be harmful as they grow up.

I once had a neighbor's kid, who would not want anyone to have toys better than him. I had caught him several times trying to break/spoil my son's toy, because he did not want Harsha to have toys better than him. I feel sad for him.  The better way would be for him to realize that, my friend has a better toy than me, perhaps I could share it and enjoy it once in a while ..or something around those lines. Harsha is nowhere near that attitude too...we are still work in progress.

Coming to this book, there are times we desire the life of someone else. Well we should read this book every time we that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment